Have you always dreamed of writing a novel?
Are you worried that you can’t do it because you’re too busy?
Is it something you really want to do, but you’re not sure how to go about it?
This book will show you how. It will help make your dream a reality. If you follow its guidelines, and stick to the advice it contains, you will finish your novel in six months.
In this 20,000 words guide, you will learn:
- How you can write a novel without letting it take over your life
- Where to get your ideas and how to develop them
- How to structure your novel using scenes and sequences
- Why you don’t have to write every day to finish your novel in just 6 months
- How to make sure you finish your book
- And a whole host of writing advice that will ensure you fulfil your ambition of writing a novel
The book also includes extracts from the outlines of Thomas’ novels Skarlet and Zombie Britannica that will help you develop your own.
This is an invaluable guide for those of you who want to write a novel, and also for many who may have already been published once, and who are struggling with book two.
If you want to write a novel, this is the book for you.
The critics: Fantastic book. Very easy to read and understand. It sets out clear goals and ways to work in order to get your novel written in 6 months. The writer very much inspires me. Amazon reviewer